The originator of Touch for Health, Dr. John Thie, DC, wished that Touch for Health and the various kinesiologies which grew from Touch for Health were to be shared as widely as possible to the best of each person’s ability. To support his vision, we welcome all healers who utilize muscle-monitoring.
Professional member ($125)
(this membership level is for those who practice and/or instruct) and includes;
- Member Profile page on the CanASK website with space for photos, description, contact information and social media links.
- Free listing and broadcast of your kinesiology workshop dates.
If you are a TFH Instructor you may purchase internationally recognized TFH Certificates and receive the right to use the words “Touch for Health” in your advertising.
- Referrals of clients and students who contact the office.
- Use of Logo
- Quarterly newsletter.
- Voting privileges at Annual General Meetings
- Right to declare yourself a member of a national organization with links to international colleagues!
General member ($65)
For someone wanting to support the growth of specialized kinesiology in Canada and be part of our network. This person may perhaps want to participate in exchanges, and wishes to be contacted by people of like-mind.
Monthly e-newsletter; Voting privileges at Annual General Meeting; Basic listing in the Association online Directory; Access to Regional Event Days; Discount at most Annual Meetings and Conferences; Right to declare yourself a member of a National Association!
Student member ($35)
– Someone still immersed in studies and wishing to be recognized even though they are not yet in practice. This membership level is priced at a discount with all benefits of a General membership, and is open to any student registering within one year of their first class. Valid for only one year.
Newsletter Subscriber ($35) This is not a membership, and does not include any other benefits other than receiving twelve issues of our ‘Reaching Out’ e-newsletter. First time subscribers (typically a Level 1 student registered by their instructor) may subscribe for only $10.
BENEFITS of Membership:
Listing of contact information on our website. Being part of a network of like-minded individuals who value the amazing tool of muscle-biofeedback for maintaining health.
Being in the loop for news affecting our work in Canada.