To Build and support the expansion of Specialized Kinesiology in every community across Canada
- Be the Canadian “umbrella” organization for a variety of recognized and government-approved health modalities that use specialized kinesiology to assess and improve the health of individuals.
- Be the voice of Canadian member professions and practitioners in specialized kinesiology.
- Formally educate the public about specialized kinesiology and its benefits.
- Advocate for our professions with the public as well as government health care providers and insurance companies.
- Support members in disseminating information about specialized kinesiology by advertising and promoting education of practitioners as well as education for the public.
- Support and encourage member practitioners in building and maintaining successful businesses.
- Ensure standards are met and maintained by each specialty profession in order to protect the public.
- Collect and administer professional fees to accomplish the above operations.
- Remain a self-supporting organization.