Our Mission is to support the Canadian community of modalities using muscle testing.
- Be the unifying non-profit organization for linking modalities of muscle testing to support the development of safe and effective natural health care to the public.
- Promote self-care and educate the public about natural health care and how to find it through outreach.
- Honour the uniqueness and differences in muscle-testing modalities of natural health care.
- Support and encourage the provision of quality education in muscle-testing modalities.
- Provide events for our members to refine their techniques and connect with up-to-date knowledge and practices.
- Create a community that invites members and the public of all interest levels to receive up to date information.
- Encourage and support the continuum of total wellness for all.
- Honour our founder Dr. John Thie’s original vision to enable families and individuals in their own self care. Continue to promote Dr. Thie’s vision to have a person on every street in every community capable of offering these skills to their friends and neighbours.
- To affiliate with the IKC.
Our Vision is to build and support the expansion of muscle-testing modalities in every community across Canada
- Be the Canadian “umbrella” for muscle-testing modalities.
- Be the voice of Canadian members for modalities in muscle testing.
- Formally educate the public about muscle testing and its benefits.
- Advocate for our members with the public as well as government health care providers and insurance companies.
- Support members in disseminating information about muscle testing modalities by advertising and promoting education of our members as well as education for the public.
- Support and encourage our members in building and maintaining successful businesses.
- Ensure standards are met and maintained by each muscle testing modality in order to protect the public.
- Collect and administer professional fees to accomplish the above operations.
- Remain a self-supporting organization.