To support the Canadian community of Specialized Kinesiology.
- Be the unifying professional organization for practitioners of specialized kinesiology which supports certified/qualified professionals to provide safe and effective natural health care to the public.
- Promote self-care and educate the public about natural health care and how to find it through outreach.
- Honour the uniqueness and differences in professional modalities of natural health care.
- Support and encourage the provision of quality education leading to high quality professional practitioners.
- Provide events for our members to refine their techniques and connect with up-to-date knowledge and practices.
- Create a community that invites practitioners and people of all interest levels to receive up to date information.
- Encourage and support the continuum of total wellness for all.
- Honour our founder Dr. John Thie’s original vision to enable families and individuals in their own self care. Continue to promote Dr. Thie’s vision to have a person on every street in every community capable of offering these skills to their friends and neighbours.
- To affiliate with the International Kinesiology College and other International Kinesiology Associations.