MODULE ONE: STRUCTURAL
First Neurological Unit
- Atlas mobility
- Category I: Dural adaptation in reaction to a stressor.
- Universal cranial fault: Its importance in all systemic, autoimmune & genetic problems…
- Head and pelvis centering reflexes: Neuro – anatomical support and relation to primary functions.
- Universal Cranial Fault / Lateral Occiput & Anterior Atlas
- Anterior Femur Head Subluxation and Ileotibial Ligament
Second Neurological Unit
- Cranial Injury Complex: Relation to chronic cervical problems & the characteristic reactive muscular chain.
Third Neurological Unit
The temporo-mandibular joint: An approach to this joint in relation to the primary functions.
- Universal jaw l: Its relation with hypo-tonicity of muscles below the diaphragm.
- Universal jaw II: Its relation with diaphragm and perineal muscles.
Fourth to Sixth Neurological Units
- Defensive jaw (Emotional / pain control) / Coccygeal release for Dura.
- Fascial defense system
- The Pelvic Injury Complex: A very important step to fix chronic sacro-iliac problems.
- Structural jaw complex / Category II: Connection between S.I. joints, T.M.J. and the skull.
- Category III: Lumbar and disc involvements.
Seventh Neurological Unit The Idiopathic Scoliosis
A neurological approach as a compensatory reaction to a deficit created into the vestibulo-ocular route, with the typical muscular reactive chain. Even if the scoliosis protocol is first involved in a structural way, it can also be related to an emotional stress.
MODULE TWO: METABOLIC
Review of Module 1
Eighth Neurological Unit
The Limbic/Immune System Complex:
- Posterior Immune: Limbic vertebral/ spinal fixation pattern.
- Anterior lmmune: Glandular and Organic Sections, Digestive and Adrenal steps.
in relation to “environmental and/or food allergies or reactions.
Ninth Neurological Unit
- Digestive Jaw: Its relation with the digestive steps.
- Hiatal Hernia
- Chronic valve problems: ICV, cardia, pyloric and Houston valves. 10 th neurological Unit
The Endocrine System: A functional approach in relation to the primary functions.
- « Mini » Endocrine program
- Primary Endocrine program – Access to a circulatory deficit / adrenal’s balance.
- Liver congestion / Lymphatic drainage of breasts
The Cardiac Back Syndrome: A common finding in persons under physical and/or emotional stress.
This protocol is very important, as it is one of the first signs of impending heart troubles.
- CB posterior / Spinal fixation
- CB anterior / Glandular, digestive and adrenal sections
- Peripheral circulation balance.
MODULE THREE: LEARNING DISABILITIES (L.D.)
Review of Module 1 and 2
- Learning Disabilities
How to help patients presenting learning disabilities, behavioural troubles, hyperactivity, emotional stress, etc….. Very useful if you work with disabled and/or gifted children
- Cranial section: Vestibulo / ocular reflex system and Spheno-palatine component, Auditory processing component, Peripheral visual and auditory distractibility tests, Directions of eye muscle fault in dyslexia, Special section for A.D.D. and A.D.H.D
- Emotional Clearing Techniques.
- Extremities: Demonstration of Joint interlinks for those with manual skills.
These seminars are structured to give you plenty of hands on time, so that you can have the confidence to use in your office immediately.