Take a QUANTUM LEAP in understanding and Correcting Specific Learning Difficulties such as Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Disorder!
The Brain Integration Program – LEAP – is a 5 part Learning Experience that will change many people’s lives by disclosing the real “Cause” of Specific Learning Difficulties and providing a Step-by-Step Approach to their Resolution. Based on the hierarchy of brain function, LEAP has been recommended by psychologists, teachers and other health care professionals because it consistently produces improvements measurable by standard psychological tests.
LEAP provides a powerful way to set up the body biocomputer for correction using Applied Physiology formatting from the Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain course. LEAP teaches you HOW to correct learning problems, WHAT you need to correct, and the ORDER the corrections need to be made. Because LEAP is based upon the hierarchy of brain function involved in the learning process, each step in LEAP has a reason both for its exact location in the Program and its inclusion in the Program. Both theoretical and clinical considerations will be covered in detail with regard to each assessment and correction procedure presented. Once the relevant imbalance is on the biocomputer, each practitioner will then correct it with the skills they have available.
Brain Integration Level 1 (a five day course)
Includes an introduction to Brain structure and function, Gestalt and Logic “Lead” functions, the Amygdala Fear/Pain Control Circuit, Deep Level Switching – the cause of delayed language development, Blocked Corpus Callosum and Commissural Pathways, Integrative Pathways and Environmental Factors that “Block” or Cause the loss of Brain Integration.
Prerequisites: Applied Physiology Hologram Series, Energetic Kinesiology for Professionals or Touch for Health 1-4 or other Kinesiology courses that will give you strong corrective techniques. LEAP teaches you how to access, format and work with Specific Learning dysfunction but requires you to utilise your repertoire of skills for correction.
BRAIN INTEGRATION Level 2 (a five day course)
LEAP® (Learning Enhancement Advanced Program) is a program that enhances brain function, learning and all areas of performance. The foundation of all high level performance and learning is integrated brain function because the brain is a multi-modular structure “bound” together functionally by synchronized timing of neural activity. Performance of any mental activity can be considered the “symphony of thought”. Like an orchestra of many musical instruments, the output of each brain module has to be precisely “timed” to prevent the symphony of mental function from turning into the cacophony or noise of dysfunction.
The purpose of LEAP® Brain Integration is to re-establish the synchronised timing of brain activity to bring function back “on-line” in areas where it may have become lost due to stress, or was never properly established in the first place (e.g. children with learning problems). This loss of Brain Integration and thus function may be only situational, causing difficulty and stress performing certain functions in specific situations or circumstances (e.g. stage fright), or it may be ongoing as in the case of Specific Learning Difficulties.
Correction of this loss of timing of synchronized brain function that blocks our true potential is a two step process: 1) The state of integrated brain function must first be established; and 2) that integrated state must then be challenged with a particular task to see if it can be maintained under the “stress” of performing that task. When Brain Integration is held, we maintain a high level of performance, but when it is lost we suddenly become dysfunctional resulting in decreased performance and increased levels of stress.
What you will Learn in Brain Integration 2:
The next Step – going deeper in the Brain.
· Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of: the Reticular Activating System.
· Kinesiological Formats for the Reticular Nuclei.
· Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of: the Brainstem & Brainstem Nuclei.
· PAG (Periaquaductal Grey Matter) the seat of the Proto-self.
· PVG (Periventricular Grey Matter) & Deeper Brainstem Switching.
· Vestibular System: the Vestibular Apparatus & Nuclei & their role the control of Posture and Equilibrium.
· Pontine & Parabrachial Nuclei: the Emotional & Mental Relays.
· Core Concepts of Neurology & Neurophysiology of the Cerebellum & Deep Cerebellar Nuclei.
· Evolution of the Cerebellum.
· Cerebellum and Motor function.
· Cerebellar Connectivity.
· Deep Cerebellar Nuclei: Structure and Function.
· Sensory & Motor Spinal Tracts.
· Kinesiological Formatting for all of the above and how they inter-relate.
· Applications of Brainstem & Cerebellar formatting in Clinical Situations.
· The Emotional & Mental Modulatory Circuits of the brain.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 1. SIPS 1 & 2, AP & the Brain (AP Brain Physiology) are strongly recommended where available. To increase the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing the Seven Chi Keys (balancing 9 different types of chakra imbalances with acupressure) are highly recommended where available.
BRAIN INTEGRATION Level 3 (a 5 day course)
What you will Learn in Brain Integration 3:
The next Step – balancing aspects of auditory and visual circuits, independently, and together.
· Assessing, and Balancing Auditory Integration, and Pathways
· Assessing and Balancing Ocular Lock (ability to access specific mental processing)
· Assessing and Balancing Co-ordinated Eye Muscle Movement
· Balancing Limbic Centres for Visual Processing which include Amygdala control of pupillary dilation and constriction, Hypothalamic control of pupillary dilation relating to fight/flight (posterior hypothalamic nucleus), and Hypothalamic control of Integration of focussed and peripheral vision (optic chiasm)
· Balancing Three Dimensional Visual Integration
· Balancing Integration of Visual and Auditory Pathways
· Auditory – Sight – Kinesthetic Sensory Integration
· Balancing Visual Inhibition or Ocular Lock
· Balancing Co-ordinated Eye Muscle Movement
· Assessing & Balancing Visual/Auditory Integration
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 2. SIPS 1 & 2, AP & the Brain (AP Brain Physiology) are strongly recommended where available. To increase the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing the Seven Chi Keys (balancing 9 different types of chakra imbalances with acupressure) are highly recommended where available.
BRAIN INTEGRATION Level 4 (a 4 day course)
Core Concepts of Neurology of the Memory and Working Memory Systems:
• Kinesiological Formats for Limbic and Cortical areas involved in Memory.
• The Reward & Punishment Systems controlling Memory.
• The Brain Integration Correction Protocol, including the Memory Systems.
• Application of the BI Correction Protocol to correcting Auditory & Visual Short-term Memories.
Applications of the above Formatting in Clinical Situations.
Prerequisites: Brain Integration 3. SIPS 1 & 2, Anatomy and Physiology of the Brain (AP Brain Physiology).; the Five Houses of Chi (balancing the Law of Five Elements with acupressure): and Seven Chi Keys (balancing 9 different types of chakra imbalances with acupressure) are highly recommended to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing.
LEAP® Environmental Factors Affecting Brain Integration (a 4 day course)
Brain Integration is essential for any person to perform at their optimum, as loss of integrated brain function underlies all dysfunction both physical and psycho-emotional. In LEAP® Brain Integration 1, the primary factors causing on-going loss of Brain Integration were addressed – Deep Switching and Commissural blocks preventing Right – Left Hemispheric Integration. However, there are a number of Environmental Factors that may also cause the loss of Brain Integration, even in an otherwise well integrated brain.
Thus, unless these Environmental Factors are detected and balanced, every time you are in the presence of any one of these factors, you will suffer some degree of loss of Brain Integration. With factors like Candida and Vaccination stresses, this loss of Brain Integration may be on-going, compromising your optimum function much of the time. Other factors like specific allergens or dehydration will cause loss of Brain Integration on a more situational basis, but may still important for optimum function.
Each Environmental Factor is first described and discussed from the physiological perspective of what it is, and how it affects brain function. This is then followed by in-depth procedures to balance these factors, allowing you to now be in the presence of these factors and maintain your full Brain Integration.
What You will Learn:
· How Diet & Nutritional Status Affects Behaviour & BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Primary Dehydration affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct “Hidden” Dehydration affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Electromagnetic Factors Affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Allergies & Sensitivities Affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Vaccination Stress Affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Candida Affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Geopathic Factors Affecting BI.
· How to Assess and Correct Extraneous Factors Affecting BI.
Balancing these important Environmental Factors often changes people’s lives! The workshop is worth it just for the very successful Candida Balance alone. The workshop includes Dr. Krebs latest book – Nutrition for the Brain. Feeding your Brain for Optimum Mental Performance. This book will be used as the textbook for the Diet and Nutritional section of the course.
Your Instructor: Dr. Charles Krebs is known for his clear and informative presentation of Kinesiology. As well as running a busy clinical practice, he tours Australia and Europe lecturing and demonstrating Applied Physiology techniques to graduate practitioners and lay students.